Sunday, December 12, 2010

Helpful Sites for the ESL Teacher

I've started posting on another site called Squidoo.  The content on there and here will mostly be the same, except it will be easier to find what you're looking for on Squidoo.  I've analyzed what people are searching for when they come to my site and I hope to be able to refer them to another site of mine that is more specific to what they're looking for.  No more wading through stuff that you're not interested in.  And don't worry, if you want all your information in one place, it will all still be on here as well.

I know that Squidoo has lots of ads.   Some people hate that in a website, so I still plan to maintain this site mostly ad-free.  But, if you do visit my Squidoo pages, please click on a few things.  I will be giving 1/2 the money I make to Kiva, which is my charity of choice.   They make loans to small entrepreneurs in developing countries.  You should check it out.

Anyway, my first new site that I'll introduce is: Websites for ESL Teachers.  This is the place to go if you need a bit of inspiration for your classes and want to introduce some new activities or games.  I've added a personal blurb to each link saying specifically how I use it.

No comments: