Monday, January 14, 2013

A Fabulous Writing Textbook

Hello readers, sorry I've been MIA recently.  No excuses really, but just busy and haven't had a lot of inspiration.  I've been teaching at my school's English camp for the past 3 weeks and my subject is "writing." I've been using an excellent textbook called Great Paragraphs and so far, it's fabulous.  Lots of example paragraphs, grammar and vocab building exercises and a nice framework for teaching the process of writing.  My level is low-intermediate and I find that book 2 works well for this.  This is a 5-part series, so it would work for just about any level beyond basic beginners.

It rivals in fabulousness toReady to Write 2: Perfecting Paragraphs (4th Edition) and you actually couldn't go wrong with either of them.


No comments: