Sunday, September 8, 2013

Come see my presentation on Teaching Public Speaking and Presentation Skills!

I'm considering changing the name of this blog from, "My Life: Teaching in a Korean University" to "The rarely updated, yet still fabulous blog about teaching in a Korean University."  Thoughts?

Anyway, the real news is that I'll be giving a presentation at the Kotesol Fall Mini-Conference in Busan next weekend (Saturday, Sept. 14th) at the Pusan University of Foreign Studies (PUFS).  The conference runs from 2-5:15ish, but you can see my presentation at 4:00.  I'll be talking about how to teach presentation and public speaking skills.  It's "101" style so perfect for those who've never taught it before.  It's free and everyone is welcome, even non-Kotesol members.  Hope to see you there.  And of course: all the information found here.   

Check out my #1 book for teaching presentations and public speaking: Speaking of Speech.

No comments: