Friday, January 16, 2015

What Others are Saying about "How to Get a Uni Job in South Korea"

I now have 3,  5-star reviews on Amazon for my book,  How to Get a University Job in South Korea: The English Teaching Job of Your Dreams. Here's what people are saying:

#1:

"I've been following Jackie's blogs (eslteacherinkorea.blogspot.com and freedomthroughpassiveincome.com) for a while now. I've also seen her posts on the Foreign Professors and University English Teachers in Korea's Facebook group. She really knows her stuff and this book is no exception. She lays out the info in easy to read form. You can read it straight through or just skip to the parts that you need to read. She gives you the basics about teaching at a university in Korea and gives you lots of tips, such as common mistakes people make at a demo lesson and an interview. I think her info is invaluable and I'd highly recommend this book to anyone wanting to get a university job in Korea or even those people who currently have a university job and would like to get another one."

#2:

"Having met the author at a conference, she seems very personable and eager to help. This comes through in her book. Having been working on gaining a full-time university job after five years teaching elementary school students in Korea, it confirmed decisions I was making, help me question some in relation to time-management (why do I so much so much hime on , when doing Y would likely be more valuable), and gave additional ideas and information about other a few resources I did not know about. Fantastic book from an author who seems like a great person (though admittedly I have only met her only once)."

#3:

"All relevant information for someone looking to land a Uni position in Korea. Well written and easily digestible. Worth the price to have it aggregated into a book."

People seem to like it!  Check it out for yourself if you're looking for a university English teaching job in South Korea.








No comments: