Sunday, April 5, 2015

Reader Question: I look Very Young- What Should I do?

fake glasses
Young Looking-Korean University Job?

A reader question from someone who is a young looking 32 year old. He wants to know if he should attempt to look older through things like facial hair or fake glasses in order to get a job at a Korean university.

My answer: no. If you're 32 years old, I wouldn't worry about it. If you were in your 20's and had this same problem, then I'd recommend taking some action. The ideal age for a Korean university to hire someone is late 20's to late 40's, and I have a feeling that even with this looking young situation, you'd probably fit into that range.

Of course, for even more advice on how to get that prime university job in South Korea, check out:
How to Get a University Job in South Korea: The English Teaching Job of Your Dreams

No comments: